MS Dynamics AX
Microsoft Dynamics AX is the ERP solution for enterprises that provides rich functionality across five focus industries, along with core ERP functionality for financial, human resources and operations management. It empowers and helps people to anticipate and embrace change so the business can thrive. Packaged in a single, easily deployed, scalable global solution, Microsoft Dynamics AX helps businesses deliver rapid time to value.
Microsoft Dynamics AX provides an integrated ERP solution that meets the unique needs of a large community of organizations. However, often the requirements of an organization are contingent on both specific needs of their vertical as well as requirements unique to the company. Microsoft Dynamics AX is focused on fulfilling the needs of companies across five industries:
- Manufacturers: Dynamics AX offers a single, unified solution that includes the ability to run discrete, process, and lean manufacturing all at once.
- Distributors: Dynamics AX offers key capabilities such as supply chain management and multi-site to allow scaling the business quickly.
- Retailers: Dynamics AX offers a single solution for store operations and back-office ERP, including the capabilities as Point-of-sale, Multichannel management, Store operations, Merchandising
- Services Organizations: Dynamics AX offers key capabilities such as Project management and accounting, Project budgeting and cost control, Employee self-service, Client relationship management
- Public Sector Organizations: Dynamics AX offers Public Sector organizations key capabilities including client (constituent) relationship management and financial management.
With these industry capabilities included in a single architecture, customers can evolve their business model and optimize their supply chain as desired.
Dynamics AX supports the global presence of organisations by providing localizations, multi-language, multi-currency, multi-time zones, shared service functions and automated intercompany trading in a single-instance deployment. AX users can work in the language that fits their needs and work with partners when there is a need to exchange business documents in the language of the partners.
More information about Microsoft Dynamics AX: Dynamics_AX_2012_R3_whats_new